Amazon Products

Friday, March 22, 2013

Gotye Feat. Kimbra (Mikey Mystik Galactic Gazz Remix) - Somebody That I Used to Know



Check out my remix of the 2013 Record of the Year Gotye - "Somebody That I Used to Know" Featuring Kimbra from Gotye's 2012 album Making Mirrors and see if you can decipher the sample I used to make the beat. :o)

Hint: It's just so fresh!


SALE!!! Buy two gigs and get the third free here: http://fiverr.com/mikeywrites0010/create-a-personalized-mashup-of-two-songs-of-your-choice. Pick any two of your favorite jams that you think can go together and I will mix and mash them together in a wondrous blend of musical chaos and debauchery for $5. Please have a couple of backup songs in mind in case I can't find your song or it's blocked by copyright.

Email me at mike.lapenna@gmail.com for more information.

*ALL MIXES ARE FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY* Protected under the US Fair Use Act  of 2007.


Roll on!

No comments:

Post a Comment