Amazon Products

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bad Meets Evil's 'Fast Lane' has my wheelchair revved up



Eminem Bad Meets Evil Hell the Sequel Promo Poster 2011

Since its June release, Hip Hop anti-heroes Eminem and Royce Da 5'9" have taken their supergroup Bad Meets Evil and their album Hell: The Sequel to #11 on the U.S. Billboard chart as of this blog post. However, the tracklist contains what I like to call "rolling motivation" with its blazing hot single "Fast Lane." It seems to be a compensation of sorts for me: the dude in the chair who doesn't drive due to my particular brand of Cerebral Palsy, that, for whatever reason, most songs about driving are somehow inextricably linked to my  my wheelchair mojo as if the synapses in my brain have labeled and programed  in maticulous detail in order for me to rock out to an ill car banger like in was my  personal wheelie anthem.

Anyway, I just like the song  and want to share my joy in a fit of Wheelchair Philosophy -- is that really so much to ask? The radio version is attached here for your auditory pleasure!




Roll on!




P.S. The references to Hellish things in this post and song are for artistic and metaphorical purposes only -- I, your Wheelchair Philosopher, despite any incidious rumors that may be afoot, still fight on the side of Good. :0)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment