Amazon Products

Monday, August 15, 2011

The cast of Glee makes being a loser the new cool

fox.com/fox.com/glee

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to go with my fiancée Abby to see the new two-week limited engagement Glee 3D Concert Movie (come back tomorrow for my review) and while I didn't think I needed to see the film to understand the loser-loving themes and 21st Century self-actualization, this original song below by the cast of the popular Fox TV series  illustrates in musical form an idea that I continue to champion with every Bill Gates or Oprah story I read -- not withstanding my own experiences -- namely that nerds indeed rule the world in many ways. For no successful people I have ever known became so by being afraid to be who they are.


"Loser Like Me"


Roll on witcha inner "gleek!"


No comments:

Post a Comment