- Apple tagline/slogan
The following is a conglomeration of Apple-lonious wisdom from the iKing taken from various quotations and a blog that I found at real estate blogging site ActiveRain.com. Special Thanks to William and Teri.
1. Do what you love-don't settle, passion is everything. Do it because you love it.
2. Put a dent in the universe. Develop a clear and concise vision. Have the courage to follow your heart.
3. Say no to a thousand things. Focus. Reduce the clutter, make it simple. Get the spark back. Simplicity =
having only a half dozen people you consult with.
4. Kick start your brain by doing something new. Develop an inquiring mind. Unexpected connections. The apple stores are based on the four seasons.
5. Sell dreams, not products. Re-think something as an entirely new experience. (Example: the iPhone revolutionized the telephone experience.)
6. Create insanely great experiences. Innovate by creating an extraordinary consumer experience. (Note how shopper friendly any Apple Store is.)
7. Master the message. Steve re-invented the phone. It 's all about how well you communicate.
Steve Jobs was a genius, a perfectionist -- the ultimate visionary. Steal his secrets, he expects it!.
Steve once said, "Good artists copy, great artists steal. "