Amazon Products

Friday, November 4, 2011

Tech troubles won't stop me Michael LaPenna The Wheelchair Philosopher




Life is odd. You're friends, family and clients keep asking when you're getting iMac and your PC seems to come down with a Megatron-induced virus 24 hour prior to your purchase. Yes, my rolling minions, it happened. Call it the ghost of Steve  or the burden of Bill, but after seeing me finish a Bachelor's in Media Management, helping me meet of my wife-to-be Abby and witnessing the birth of YouTube, a bittersweet seven-year itch of creeping death has come to my 2005 Dell Desktop.

My buddy Dell is likely on his death bed and ready to be sent to "greener", more recyclable pastures. Yet as I opined in another post, the Apple brand seems much more adaptable to special needs with its propensity toward touch screens and easy-to-read typeface and, um... fun. And afterall, I have devoted most of my latest few posts to Steve Jobs and his techo-philosophical legacy.

So here's to hoping my computer woes subside or even vanish entirely in the coming days of Macdom so I can finally bring you the rolling quality of bloggery I always wanted this blog to have. Isn't that what we all want really? :)

I'll see you in a few days, but for now... roll on!

No comments:

Post a Comment