Amazon Products

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I am a man of faith, but not because of its name


It's Sunday, and as such I felt this video succinctly appropriate. I am admittedly a man of faith, and I do willfully try as best I can to walk (or roll) the path taught by Jesus in the New Testament. I don't claim to have all answers and I do not consider myself a Fundamentalist in any sense of the word with regard to religion nor can I claim as fact that a man rose out of a grave. But I can say with every element of who I am that the moral teachings of Jesus of Nazareth agree with my heart's deepest desires and vice versa.





**Please note that I disagree with the idea presented in the piece that Jesus hated religion outright, but do adhere that some of the most  outwardly religious of Jesus' time were hypocritical. Refer to Matthew 23 here.


May these words find you equally and may you roll on with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment