Amazon Products

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Craig Dietz's life without limbs makes me jealous

Photo credit: nepdec.org


I am 30 years old. I am a writer, blogger, amateur rapper/emcee, poet and an up-and-coming entrepreneur. I have a great family and great friends -- and I was born with Cerebral Palsy Spastic Diplegia. I have all my limbs. And yet, Craig Deitz who, as his family would have you believe, was gifted his lack of limbs by the beautiful grace of God has seemed to accomplish  far more in his life than I have in mine.  At this I am thoroughly jealous and inspired all at once.

Craig is a state attorney in his home town of Pittsburgh, PA. He lives apparently independently: driving his car, cleaning his house, going bowling, skiing, and yes, swimming competively! In some peculiar sense, seeing Craig's life in this video makes me ashamed of not having accomplished a bit more in my life. Thanks to craig's metaphorical kick in the pants, I am truly more motivated than ever to remove all obstacles from my life! Thanks be to Craig!



Craig will be speaking on December 6, 2011 at Misericordia University. For more information, visit the link here. Or for more about Craig Dietz, go to craigdietzspeaks.com.


Roll on!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment