Amazon Products

Friday, September 2, 2011

To think, to blog, to grow rich from the seat of a wheelchair; these are good things

Think And Grow Rich: The Secret To Wealth Updated For The 21St Century


I've been reading  the Depression Era classic of economic empowerment  -- the propitiously titled Think And Grow Rich: The Secret To Wealth Updated For The 21St Century. I say "propitiously" because since adopting an excuses-free  attitude in the past 15 months or so, I find myself making more money than I ever have -- not only that, but I seem to  have inspired a flurry of genuine prosperity in my inner circle that would make your local toe-tapping tainted televangelist question his clout with the Upstairs Landlord . I'm on my way to doubling my income in the coming months. I attribute this marvel of multiplication to one common, yet ever too overlooked factor: goal setting. Simply and succinctly, goal setting and seeing my vision through to the end (regardless of whether such an end is real or imagined) is what has gotten me to a new lot in life. Below is a list of the author's Six Steps to Riches as they relate to my goals for this blog.

Napoleon Hill's Six Steps to Riches


Step 1. Write down the exact amount of money you wish to earn.
Me: I will earn $1000.00 per month.
Step 2. Write down what will you give back in return for the money you have gained.
Goal: I will give 1/12th profit to a disabled services charity of my choice.
Step 3. Write an exact date in which you will achieve this money or goal.
Goal: I will achieve this goal by December 3, 2011.

Step 4. Write an exact plan on how you will achieve this money.
Goal: I will write compelling content and gain ad revenue through blog traffic.
Step 5. Combine steps 1-4 in  a summary
Goal: I will earn $1000.00 per month or more on this blog by December 3, 2011 through writing compelling content and collecting ad revenue.

Step 6. Repeat your summary twice daily, once when you wake up and once when you go to bed.

I'll get back to you as to whether I fulfill my goal. Until that time, try these steps for yourself and... roll on!









No comments:

Post a Comment