Amazon Products

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sesame Street gets inclusive and accepting with a hilarious 'Glee' parody

SesameStreet.org


The following Sesame Street parody of FOX's progressive-minded show choir showcase Glee   predictably entitled "G" and brought to you by the very same letter seems to encompass a level of diversity that I've not see since my time in the Student Union Building at SUNY New Paltz -- ahh, college! But I digress. One cannot help but be comically enthralled by the big  Lenoesque chin on "Mr. Goo" as he takes the "G Club" to the "G-gionals," the multiple colors of people, the kid rolling in a wheelchair as an Artie clone and... a not-so-out gay Kurt Muppet? Yes, the Sesame writers may not have  a shiny red megaphone ala Bert and Ernie's toy chest to shout it from the rooftop of Hooper's Store -- but I know fabulous ferocity curiously and capriciously creeping out of a camera lens when I see it, dang nabbit! But I have to laugh and most likely so will you!

Check it out:



Roll gleefully! 

No comments:

Post a Comment